We’ve almost achieved the goal, - European Council President Donald Tusk has tweeted.
A deal on the visa suspension mechanism with the EU Council has been backed by the European Parliament’s Committee of Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, - the Committee tweeted on its official Twitter page.
The Public Defender of Georgia has started to check the quality of water at public schools of Georgia following the appeal of the Young Teachers’ Union and the Management System Development Center.
The EU has reached an agreement to grant visa-free travel to 50 million Ukrainians and Georgians, - The Independent reports.
Europe is delivering on its promises, - MEP Manfred Weber posted on his twitter page.
The European Union will soon let Ukrainians and Georgians visit the bloc without needing a visa after diplomats and lawmakers struck a deal on Thursday to end an internal EU dispute that had been holding up the promised measures, Reuters reports.
State Minister for European Integration Victor Dolidze is meeting with the Head of the Parliament’s Committee of European Integration, Tamar Khulordava.
Georgia deserves visa liberalization, - said EU Ambassador to Georgia Janos Herman.
On 7 December 2016, the Permanent Representatives Committee (Coreper) confirmed, on behalf of the Council, the compromise text agreed with the European Parliament on a regulation to revise the suspension mechanism which can be applied to all existing visa liberalisation agreements. The agreement was reached between the Council, Parliament and Commission on the same day.
Energy Minister Kakha Kaladze has termed the reports about a controversy in the government as "absurd."
The Investigation Department of the Ministry of Finance has arrested the director of the Ltd. AutoService-16, which belongs to the Tbilisi City Hall, on the bribery charges.
Mikheil Saakshvili, former President of Georgia and former governor of Odessa, has stated that if elected, his team will reduce taxes, dismiss the half of the state officials and sell state enterprises, - reports the Ukrainian edition Gordon.
The European Parliament will likely discuss the issue of the suspension mechanism on January 18, 2017. The presumable date has been posted by the European Parliament on its official site.
Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policy Commissioner Johannes Hahn welcomes the agreement on the suspension mechanism.
As Member of the European Parliament Kati Piri has posted on her twitter page, the final agreement on the visa liberalization suspension mechanism has been reached.
“Axis” development offers New Year promotion 20/80. Within the framework of the promotion you will pay only 20% of the cost of the apartment and the remaining 80%-upon completion of the construction.