Public Registry: Kibar Khalvashi owns 60% of Rustavi 2 shares, the rest 40% belongs to Panorama LTD

According to the data posted on the Public Registry website, Kibar Khalvashi is the owner of 60% shares of the Rustavi 2 broadcasting company.

The relevant changes have already been made and the documentation has already been uploaded to the Public Registry website.

According to the same documentation, 40% of shares belongs to Panorama LTD.

The decision shall enter into force upon its publication and it may be appealed within a period of 30 days from the date of publication.

According to the information updated at 15:17, Nika Gvaramia remains the director general of the channel. The document is uploaded in both Georgian and English languages.

Regional interconnections: more opportunities for Georgia’s better security and economy
Ben Hodges - Only the Kremlin benefits when there is no private investment in Georgia
Ran Gidor - Making Peace and Winning the War Against Coronavirus